Ubrolexin is going places because of its uncompromising efficacy1
Ubrolexin is a combination of two highly effective antibiotics – cefalexin and kanamycin.2 They work in a complementary way so that the antibiotic effect of cefalexin is enhanced by kanamycin and vice versa. This increases their joint ability to kill major mastitis organisms and so control disease.2 It’s called Synergy (1+1=3).
Clinical trials show that:
- Ubrolexin has a broad spectrum of activity
- Ubrolexin as as effective as a 4th generation cephalosorin in clinical trials1
- Ubrolexin killed major mastitis organisms in less than 9 hours *3
- Ubrolexin is effective against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative organisms 3
- Ubrolexin’s synergy means the antibiotics are more effective together than on their own 1+1=3
- Ubrolexin shows significantly greater efficacy than a 3rd generation cephalosporin 4 containing intramammary tube3
For more information please see the   Ubrolexin Datasheet
Ubrolexin is easy to use
One tube. Two treatments. 24 hrs apart.
Ubrolexin can get you where you want to be
Ask your vet.
Rooms Farm Video Testimonial
Watch the video to see how Rooms Farm used Ubrolexin to Manage Mastitis on their Farm.
- Bradley et al. (2007) Vet Record 160:253-258
- Owens WE et al. (1997) J Dairy Sci 80:313-317
- J.P. Ganiere et al. (2009) J Applied Microbiology 117-125
- Bradley AJ, Green MJ (2009) J Dairy Sci. 92:1941-1953
*In vitro in Mueller Hinton Broth.
Advice on the use of Ubrolexin® or other therapies should be sought from your veterinary surgeon. Ubrolexin® contains cefalexin monohydrate and kanamycin monosulphate.Prescription only medicine. Withdraw milk from supply for human consumption for 120 hours after the last Ubrolexin® treatment. Further information available from Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YS, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Date of preparation: Feb 2012. AHD7072.